Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sally Hansen "Crackle" Review.

Two Posts In One Day, Dont You Feel Lucky??? LOL!!
So Ive Been Like Obsessed With These Shatter Polishes Well From OPI I Got The Black Shatter First And Then Went Crazy Going From Store To Store Looking For The Silver Shatter For Pirates Of The Caribbean Edition Polishes, So I Got Those Ok Happy Now, Then I Walk Into Walgreens And See Sally Hansen Came Out With The Dupe I Decided To Pick It Up And Give It A Try And Here Is My Opinion I Wasnt To Fond Of It, First Brush Was Way To Thin, And Second The Formula Was Way To Thick So When It Came Time For The "Crackle" Effect It Wasnt As Dramatic's As OPI's :-(   I Still Have China Glaze Shatter To Try Out So Ill Be Doing A Review On That Once I Get My Hands On It...


No comments:

Post a Comment