Monday, March 21, 2011

Katy Perry And Lady GAGA!!!!

Two Of My Favorite Singers Collaborating With Some Of My Favorite Beauty Brands!!!!

So Of Course I Had To Go Pick Up Katy Perry For OPI Nail Polish Line, I Was Once A Hairstylist A Little Fact About Me I Haven t Done It For About 5 Years I Do Side Jobs Here And There But Haven t Been Back To A Salon Since But Believe Me When I Say I Do Plan To Go Back!! Anyway Since I Have My Cosmetology License I Can Go To My Local Beauty Supply Store Where They Sell These And I Get Wholesale Price Wohoo For Me!! LOL!!! Out Of The Four Colors Minus Black Shatter Only 2 Stood Out To Me, Which Were "Not Like The Movies, And "Teenage Dream" I Got Those Two Plus Black Shatter.  Below Are Pics. 

Yes I Wear Acrylics, I Have A Nail-Biting Problem..Eek!


Next On The Agenda, The Newest Color By Lady Gaga For MAC, This Is Her Second Color I Have The First One Which Was The Pink But Its A Gloss So This Time Around I Chose The Lipstick Form. I Have Enough Nude Lipsticks But Lady Gaga Anything Is Something I Can NOT Pass Up!!!!






XOXO, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment